Medical Cannabis for Visitors with MMJ Cards

VIsitors with 329V cards receive a free gift with their first purchase at Aloha Green Apothecary!

Hawaii now allows patients from other US states to use their medical cannabis cards. All patients (both Hawaii residents and out-of-state visitors) must be registered with the Hawaii Medical Cannabis Program and receive a 329 card to enter a Hawaii dispensary. Visitors can apply for a 329V card that is valid for 60 days and provided to patients digitally.

Requirements to apply online for a 329V card with your state’s medical cannabis card:
- A valid medical cannabis card from any U.S. state/territory or the District of Columbia
- A valid driver’s license or state ID from the same state as your medical card
- Your medical card must be for one of Hawaii’s debilitating medical conditions
- Application fee of $49.50 (non-refundable)
- You can apply for a card up to 60 days prior to a requested “start date” before you arrive to Hawaii

For more information and to apply for your 329V card, please visit:

Please visit the Hawaii Department of Health portal to find out more about getting a 329V card for minors under the age of 18 or to register a caregiver who can enter the dispensary on behalf of the patient (both patients and caregivers must register and receive their own 329V medical cannabis cards).

Please be sure to respect our state’s laws and regulations regarding cannabis during your stay. Do not consume cannabis in public, including beaches, parks, and hotels. Air travel with cannabis is illegal, even if you are flying to a neighbor island - please visit a dispensary on the destination island instead.

We are excited to share the beauty and aloha of Hawaii with you and hope that you have a wonderful time visiting our island home.