Careers at Aloha Green
We are looking for qualified, experienced, and passionate individuals interested in joining the Aloha Green team. Right now, we are specifically looking to fill the roles listed below, but reach out to us anyway if you feel that you can be an asset to our company outside of those areas. We keep all resumes on file and frequently review them when positions open up.
While we are an equal opportunity employer, we hire locally and only consider applicants who currently live in Honolulu, Hawaii. Aloha Green does not offer relocation services or compensation. Military veterans and spouses, LGBTQ individuals, native Hawaiians, and women are highly encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume (PDF file) to email@example.com along with some information about yourself. Let us know why you'd be a great addition to our team!
Who are you? Why do you want to join Aloha Green? Do you have a particularly amazing talent that can be great for our company? Have a personal story about or a connection to medical cannabis? Help us get to know you. We understand that not everyone applying will have experience in the medical cannabis industry, especially since we are looking to hire locally. We care more about how well you’ll fit with our company and the industry.
- Security Force (full & part-time)
- Valid driver’s license required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required
- Graduate of a certified federal, state, or local law enforcement training academy, a military police school, or a bonafide military school;
OR 15+ years of verifiable federal, state, local law enforcement, or military police experience
OR 5+ years of verifiable active duty military service, including special forces experience.
SECURITY FORCE INFO
Have significant law enforcement and/or military experience under your belt? We’re building a security force to perform transportation duties and to support operations at both our production facility and dispensary.
Production TEAM INFO
Got a green thumb and a heart for sustainability? We’ve been looking for you! For many of the positions, experience with the cannabis plant is not required (but highly preferred).
Access to a personal vehicle is REQUIRED - we need candidates with reliable transportation to the production facility, which is near the North Shore.
- Extraction (full-time)
- 2+ years experience with cannabis or botanical extracts and concentrates required
- Commercial experience highly preferred
- Chemistry and laboratory background required
- Familiarity with solvent and solvent-less extraction, and/or distillation preferred
- Trimming (full & part-time)
- Commercial experience highly preferred
- Previous trimming experience required
- Proven ability to trim a MINIMUM of one pound per eight-hour day
- Attention to detail required
- This is NOT an entry-level position
- Maintenance/Utility (full & part-time)
- Ability to detect, assess, repair various types of equipment with little to no supervision required
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Light plumbing, electrical, repair work
- Reliable and takes initiative
- Cleaning/Janitorial (full-time)
- Ability to clean, sanitize, organize as required with little to no supervision required
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds
- Reliable, consistent, thorough, has great attention to detail, and takes initiative
Execution Team Info
Help our company run like the well-oiled machine it is! No cannabis experience is required - but reliability, passion, and ability to get things done are definite musts.
- INTERNS! (part-time)
- Need credits or experience for your degree? Join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial team and learn from the very best in the industry.
- Unpaid, all expenses covered
Note: Due to the high volume of job inquiries, we can't respond to everyone looking for a position. Someone on our team will contact you ONLY if your background and experience meets our requirements and we are interested in learning more about you. Please do not request status updates or follow up on your job application if you haven't been contacted by Aloha Green. Thanks for your understanding and interest. We're working hard to find the right people to be part of our small team.
All employees of any dispensary in Hawaii must be at least 21 years old without any felony convictions and undergo a thorough federal criminal background and fingerprint check.